Custard is always a good choice for dessert and ice cream too. People of all ages love to have ice cream. The luscious, silky, and classic custard combined with ice cream might become your most memorable dessert for the family reunion and get-togethers. Just a basic four-ingredient recipe makes a delicious ice-cream custard. A bowl of this special dessert on a hot summer day will make your summer the best time of the year. You also don’t need to learn how to cook because all you have to do is mix the ingredients, chill, and serve. Try to add and mix both the ingredients in your dessert preparation. To make it taste something different, you can do the following preparations.
How to Make Ice-Cream Custard
- Vanilla ice cream- 3 cups
- Milk- 500 gm
- Vanilla custard- 6 tsp
- Some fruits like orange, banana, apple, strawberry etc.
- Raisins as well as almonds
- Sugar- 1 cup
Steps to Follow:
- Firstly take a saucepan and boil the milk over medium-high temperature.
- Take another vessel and mix together cold water along with custard powder and sugar.
- Mix them well and pour them into the boiling milk.
- As soon as you add the mixture reduce the heat and remember to stir for a few seconds & then take it off from the oven.
- Let the custard cool down completely and then place it into the mixture & pour the ice cream in it.
- Blend them well until you get the foamy texture.
- Place it into your refrigerator and before serving add some sliced almonds, raisins, and various fruits.
Summer means hot sun. But, don’t worry when you have this delicious frozen ice-cream custard recipe with you. Strawberries in the dessert make the best strawberry recipes. So, you can add some strawberries to it. It is the custard that would surely taste better than any menu from your favorite ice-cream parlor. The recipe here is just the prep work you can add in any fruit or add any toppings of your choice. Try making the dessert this summer and chase away the exhaustion of hot summer in no time.
Also Read: Snacks are those tiny servings that can make you feel full. Let’s look at these quick and easy savory snacks recipes that will make your evenings feel a little different.