Summer has started to knock our door, and it’s when we begin to crave for fresh and chilled desserts or shakes which can soothe our tongue. I love strawberry, strawberry recipes are my favourite when I want to make something quickly, I prefer milkshakes, and the one, I choose most often are strawberry shakes, they are easy and quick to make. If you have diabetes and craving for these strawberry recipes, add sugar-free instead of sugar and turn them into diabetic food. Even if you are running late for office, instead of skipping breakfast you can make it quickly; if you have no time to chill it in the freezer, add 2-3 ice cubes and a chilled glass of milkshake ready. I am sharing these 2 quick strawberry recipes here, check these out and make it whenever you are short of time.
Quick Strawberry Milkshake – One of the Yummy Strawberry Recipes
- 1/2 cup hulled strawberries
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Sprinkles crushed fresh mint to garnish
- Put strawberries, sugar, milk in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add strawberry ice cream and mix it well.
- Pour it into glasses.
- Put into freezer and let it chilled for 15 minutes.
- Put one scoop of vanilla ice cream on each.
- Garnish with sprinkles and fresh mint and serve.
Quick Strawberry Mousse – One of the Must Try Strawberry Recipes
- 250 grams of strawberry
- 200 gm cream
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 sliced strawberries for garnishing.
- Put strawberries and sugar in a blender, blend smooth.
- Keep half a cup of strawberry puree aside.
- Whip the cream until it gets thick.
- Mix the remaining puree with whipped cream smoothly till the mousse is ready.
- Pour 1 tbsp strawberry puree each in the serving glass (extra puree which we kept aside to set).
- Pour the strawberry mousse into the glass.
- Cover and refrigerate it for one hour or till set well.
- Serve it with fresh sliced strawberries.