Today, I am going to share a recipe which is my one of the favourites and I cooked it especially for my husband. I am newly married so I want my recipes to be a secret weapon to win his heart through his stomach :). So, let’s check the recipe of Fried Rice with Chicken Manchurian, one of the most demanding Chinese cuisine.
Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian
Ingredients for Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian
- 200g Rice
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp chopped carrots
- 3 tbsp chopped cabbage
- 3 tbsp capsicum
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp spring onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 200g chicken
- ½ cup diced bell peppers
- ½ cup cube-shaped diced onion
- 3 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsp ginger paste
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 3 tbsp chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 cup oil
- 1 tbsp white pepper
How to Cook – Here is the Direction! 🙂
- First, boil the water then add the rice in it, you can add one teaspoon of salt and oil too. When the rice is 90% cooked, then take a strainer drain all water and place it under running water so that your rice can’t get over-cooked. Keep it aside.
- Now, take one egg and add some salt with pepper in it. Whisk it thoroughly and make an omelette. Cut the omelette in small pieces.
- Afterwards, take a pan, pour three-tablespoon oil in it, now add chopped carrot, chopped cabbage, and chopped capsicum and cook them for 2 minutes. Then add egg and boiled rice in it. Cook it for a min then add salt, soya sauce, black pepper and finally add finely chopped spring onion and cook it for 2-3 min.
- Your fried rice is ready to serve with Manchurian.
- Take a bowl and add the boneless chicken cut in cube shapes. Add salt, black pepper, white pepper, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, ginger paste, garlic paste, flour, cornflour, and egg. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and then put it in the refrigerator for around 15 min. After 15 min, it’s the time to fry the yummy marinated chicken.
- Cut the tomatoes, onion, and, capsicum in medium size cubes.
- Take another pan, pour oil in it, then add ginger paste, garlic paste, chopped chilli and cook it for 2 minutes, now add bell peppers, and onion – cook it for another two to three minutes. Add vinegar, soya sauce, chilli sauce, sugar, salt, white pepper, black pepper and fried chicken, mix them well. After 2 min of cooking, add cornflour paste in it and again cook it for 2-3 min.
- Your yummy chicken Manchurian is ready.
- Place the Chicken Manchurian in a dish and serve it with fried rice.